http://traveltomarketing.com/the_one.html 1. Definitions
1.1. source link FLE Learning: FLE Learning is a trading name of FLE Leaning Ltd
1.2. Author means any person, organisation or body corporate who submits an abstract/proposal/paper for a conference run by or in association with FLE.
1.3. Course means any training event, seminar, lecture, conference the purpose of which is to provide an up-to-date legal training, whether or not the course carries CPD or otherwise.
1.4. Author: makes a presentation at the conference and if accepted, the full paper will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
1.5. Keynote Speaker is responsible to open and close the conference. Keynote Speaker will also host the welcome, networking dinners and social networking events of the conference. Keynote speaker will be given complimentary tickets for all social networking events ONLY.
1.6. Additional Paper(s): Author can submit additional paper(s) by paying an appropriate fee.
1.7. Additional Page(s): FLE will accept one paper of maximum 5000 words between 10-12 pages (A4) including all figures, tables, and references. If accepted for publication in the E-Journal and the author wants to publish additional pages above the word limit of 5000 words, FLE will charge GBP 20 per additional page to be published.
1.8. Late Registration: After the early registration deadline, 7 days later at most.
1.9. E-Journal: All accepted papers will be published annually in the E-Journal.
1.10. All abstracts/proposals will be published online after each conference and uploaded on FLE’s website.
1.11. All full papers submitted and presented at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to their acceptance by the review committee, after each conference and also uploaded on FLE’s website. Each conference proceeding will have a unique digit International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) and/or International Standard Book Number (ISBN) code.
1.12. Editing Paper: Author can request an editing service for their paper(s) by paying an appropriate fee. Editing Paper is suitable for non-native speakers or for native speakers who feel they would benefit from a deeper engagement with the structure and logic of their work.
2. http://greatamericancomicconvention.com/guest/ale-garza/ Confirmation of Registration : Confirmation of your registration will be sent by email within working 2 days of receipt of registration form and payment. A Tax invoice will be sent separately to you with your welcome letter. Conference documentation is distributed at the time of the event.
3. Registration Fee: Registration fee includes participation in the conference, publication of the contribution in the conference proceedings and/or conference abstracts (whichever is appropriate), a certificate of attendance, lunch during conference, badge, conference accessories and coffee breaks.
4. Social Networking Events: Conference delegates are required to pay separately for social networking events. If partner/spouse/family members are accompanying the delegate on social networking events, they are required to pay this fee separately. The sightseeing entry fee is NOT included.
5. Registration Pack : 5.1 Complete registration pack includes participation in the conference, publication of the contribution, conference attendance e-certificate, lunch during conference, badge, conference accessories, coffee breaks and social networking welcome dinner – Day ONE, social networking dinner Day TWO and social networking events Day THREE. 5.2. Residential Conference Pack includes THREE nights single occupancy ensuite Bed and Breakfast, participation in the conference, publication of the contribution, conference attendance e-certificate, lunch during conference, badge, conference bag and/or conference accessories and coffee breaks.
6. Prices are subject to change without notice. FLE Learning Ltd may alter any or all such prices to compensate for reasonable changes in the underlying cost of supplying such services.
7.1. Please note that applications will not be processed without receipt of full payment (in GBP).
7.2. Bank transfer and receiving charges are to be paid by the sender (Author) and therefore must not be deducted from the registration fee.
7.3. Please advise your university or bank to write your name as reference during transfer of registration fee.
7.4. If the correct amount is not received, you will be asked to pay the balance in cash PLUS GBP 25.00 as an administration fee on the first day of the event.
7.5. All Paypal charges i.e., transaction fee will be paid by the delegate.
8. Cancellation of Booking
8.1. Cancellation by FLE Learning (FLE): FLE reserves the right to vary or cancel the Conference where the occasion necessitates. FLE accepts no liability if, for whatever reason, the conference does not take place. If, however, in the unlikely event that FLE has to cancel the Conference authors will be notified in advance and offered new dates. Alternatively, delegates can request a refund of the Conference fee only.
8.2. Cancellation/Transfer by the Delegate :
8.2.1. In the event of cancellation, full invoice is payable unless written notice is received at least 15 working days before the event. On appropriate written notice, fee will be credited (or refunded) less GBP 150 (+ VAT, if applicable) administration charge.
8.2.2. In the event of a transfer to another date or event, an administration charge of GBP 150 (+ VAT, if applicable) will be levied. Notice must be received at least 5 working days before the conference. Transfer cannot be requested/done after the date of the conference.
8.2.3. In the event of transfer to another date or event, any credit amount transferred will not be refunded.
8.2.4. Credits may be used for other products or services offered by FLE Learning within a period of 12 months.
8.2.5. (a) In the event of cancellation of social events, where written notice is NOT received at least 15 working days before the event, fee paid against social networking events is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another conference. (b) In the event of cancellation or modification of accommodation booking, or in case of no-show, the total price of booking will be charged. Accommodation booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8.2.6. Discounted fee, promotional fee and/or group registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. To the extent permitted by law, neither FLE nor its presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting, omitting to act, or refraining from acting in reliance upon the conference material or presentation or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the price of the course, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the conference material or presentation. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses.
10.1. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and that the contribution does not contain any material that infringes copyright, or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
10.2. Copyright in the article will remain jointly with the owner of the copyright and the Publisher. By submitting an article to the conference, the owner of the copyright grants the publisher with a license to publish the article. The author warrants that he is the owner of all rights of copyright in the article. Where the author subsequently publishes the article, the author is requested to acknowledge the article appeared in the conference proceedings.
10.3. The Author(s) will indemnify and defend the Publisher against any claim, demand or recovery against the Publisher by reason of any violation of any proprietary right or copyright, or because of any libellous or scandalous matter contained in the Manuscript.
11. Promotional Materials
11.1. Photographs or videos may be taken of the delegates participating n the Conference. FLE Learning Ltd reserves the right, unless we are advised to the contrary by the delegate in writing, to use these photographs or video clips as part of future FLE Learning Ltd promotional material, such as in brochures, social media (for instance, twitter and facebook) and on the website.
11.2. FLE Learning will not sell any pictures or authorise any other organisation or third party to use the pictures. We will not use pictures for any purpose other than promotional purposes.
11.3. If a delegate does not want the pictures to be used in our promotional materials, it is their responsibility to inform us in writing. d. Delegates will be asked to fill out a feedback at the end of each conference. FLE Learning reserves the right to use this material in future promotion, unless otherwise stated by the delegate.
12. Conference Venue IT and Network
12.1. The delegate is not permitted to use conference venue IT or network facilities for any unlawful activities.
12.2. FLE Learning Ltd and/or the conference venue providers (the university/college/hotel) may bar access at any time to computers that appear to cause unreasonable consumption of network resources, that pose a danger to the security or integrity of any system or network, or that for any reason may bring disrepute to the university.
12.3. The delegate must abide by the conference venue providers’ full IT policy.
12.4. The delegate undertakes to indemnify FLE Learning Ltd. and the conference venue provider from and against any and all losses that they may suffer, and that are the result of the use of the conference venue providers IT and network facilities by the delegate gaining access to those facilities through services provided by the conference venue provider.
13. FLE Learning is not directly or indirectly affiliated with any University, Institute or a hotel where the conference is organised. All our conference(s) and event(s) are independent from any University, Institute or hotel’s programmes or activities. FLE Learning contracts with universities, institutes and/or hotels for the use of their facilities, but has no formal connection with any of these universities, institutes and/or hotels. Our conferences and/or events are not sponsored or organised by any university, institute and/or a hotel.
14. Taxes – All fees is inclusive of UK taxes (VAT @ 20%), where applicable
15. DATA PROTECTION: FLE may periodically contact you with details of programmes and services that may be of interest to you and may pass your details to other companies within the FLE group and selected clients. Please write to the Office Manager if you do not wish to be included in this activity. For further information, please see our detailed Data Protection policy.
16. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This registration form constitutes a legally binding contract. The author and the university/institute/firm are jointly and severely liable for payment of all fees due to FLE. Your registration cannot be accepted if you have not signed to accept the above terms and conditions.
17. GOVERNING LAW and JURISDICTION: This Agreement shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
18.1. Copyright Notice: All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: FLE Learning Copyright © 2015 FLE Learning. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Website so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2015 FLE Learning. All rights reserved.
18.2. Trademarks: All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by FLE Learning. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of FLE Learning or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
18.4. MISCELLANEOUS: The terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and FLE Learning with respect to this Web site. The terms and conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and FLE Learning with respect to this Web site. No modification of the terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by FLE Learning. If any provision of the terms and conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.